Quarantine/Isolation Mobile Ordering
Students required to isolate or quarantine will order their meals for room delivery using the Berklee Mobile App.
After ordering, students will receive a meal kit the following day which provides three heat-and-serve meals, and a variety of snacks and beverages.
Students may select meal kits from the following three categories:
* Classic Menu – Comfort foods, traditional entrees, snacks and beverages.
* True Balance Menu – Meals and snacks prepared without dairy, eggs, wheat, gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish or fin fish.
* Vegan Menu – Meals and snacks prepared without animal products - meat, dairy or eggs.
On Day 1 of Quarantine/Isolation, students will place two orders:
* Q1 - Select a meal for Day 1 of Quarantine/Isolation.
* Q2 - Select a Meal Kit for Day 2
Day 2 and on, place one order:
* Each day you are in Quarantine/Isolation, you will need to order a meal kit for the following day from the Q2 section on the Mobile App.
Students must place an order each day for delivery on the following day.
Please contact us with any questions,